Monday, April 8, 2013

On the way to the train station we encountered cows....


Ello Mum,

I only have about ten minutes to type this up right now. We are super busy today.  I had not given any thought to you picking me up here so I don’t know about that whole you come to England right after my mission or me jut fly home. There are pros and cons to both. So I am not sure, it is a long way away, but I guess you would have to save up. I just think I would like to go home and we could return to England some other time.  Or you can come and we can stay here but I think I would have to be released if you want to see the sights around Europe. It is a long way off though, so I don't know.
Conference was great, so we saw all the sessions except the Sunday afternoon one. We watch the Saturday morning that night and then watch the priesthood sesh and the Sunday seshs on Sunday except the afternoon one is from 9-11. We watched all the sessions at the church.  I loved Elder Uchtdorf’s talk most this weekend.
I went to Salisbury on exchanges with a Fijian elder. It was a lot of fun. We taught some cool people and got really good kebab and chips.. I don’t like exchanges though  because we have new investigators, but I never get to teach them because we are always on exchanges the days of the teaches.  Funny story,  on the way to the train station we encountered cows.... they have calves and just stare at us and look like they will kill us.. I will send pictures some time soon since I only got 30 minutes to email and stuff. 

I have to go.

Joey-love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment