Thursday, April 18, 2013

Christchurch


Ok first off. I was so bummed when I got moves calls. I only moved 20 minutes away from Yeovil down to the coast. The area is Christchurch my new companion is elder Kretsu he has been out for 6 months and is from Paris, France. The area seems nice as it’s on the coast and pretty populated so no more farms woooooooo!! Or cows!  I have heard so far that the Christchurch ward is one of the best and so far it’s been correct. We had lunch at a members home and we had some food and they were really nice. They were old but really nice. I had so much fun with elder Paulo in Poole and being the zone leader for 2 days was well ill. And we had a car so that was fun. We got a ton of work done. Some random girls wanted to take a picture with us, it was proper awkward because I never knew how to talk to girls anyways but yea we were on the beach contacting and these girls were on the sand taking pictures of themselves for some college project and asked if they could take some pictures with us. I will get the picture to you on Monday.

So I am still in the same zone just a different district, but I will still see the old district at the district meetings. So that means that I can still pickup my package and it won’t really be a hassle anymore which I guess is alright. You can just tell people if they will to write me at the temple’s address, it is a lot easier that way and I get the temple mail usually twice a month so it’s not too bad. It will just take me a little longer to reply and everything but that’s better than moving and never seeing the mail for a year.  I have lots of work to do.  I have to go.

 

Love, Elder Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment