Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A note from a sweet member in Elder Mecham's ward

Elder Mecham is great! We really don't think of him as shy anymore, at all. I think he's plenty comfortable around us. And he's so funny. You should have seen my kids' faces when I said the new missionaries are coming, they were like, What about Elder Mecham? Your son's personality and sense of humor fit right in here at the Tucker house.
This evening Dallin (9) was showing off by pouring his drink to the tippy top so that it didn't quite spill but bowed along the top, then the table started shaking a bit, and I quickly snapped at my 16 year old, and he points down the table, it was YOUR son! Everyone laughed.
Oh, and here's a funny thing. Sunday when we were having burritos, Elder Mecham was struggling to wrap his all up. We were talking about it some, and he was still struggling, and I said, Elder Mecham, would you like me to show you how it's done? And he said, No! Only my mom can roll my burritos for me.
SO cute. So now we quote him on that whenever we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment